Yummy Baby Corn Satay
What to make for snack everyday is a nagging for you. Now here is a Baby corn satay dish that is a combination of protein, vitamins and dietary fibers. So prepare this yummy dish.
Ingredients: 12 baby corns blanched, 2 tsb oil, 1 medium sized onion quatered layers separated, stacky sticks, 1 medium cucumber cut into 1 inch cubes.
For marination: 1 tsp ginger paste, 1 tsp garlic paste, 1 tsp brown sugar, 1 tsp soy sauce, salt to taste, ½ tsp honey, 1 tsp lemon juice.
For peanut sauce: 6 tsp peanut paste, 1 tsp oil, 1 tsp ginger paste, 1 tsp garlic paste, 1 small onion chopped, 1/2 tsp soy sauce, 1 tsp brown sugar, 1 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 fresh red chilli without seeds and chopped, salt to taste.
1. Make a mixture of ginger, garlic paste. Add brown sugar, honey, soy sauce and lemon juice to it.
2. Add baby corns to it and marinate it for 15 minutes.
3. To make peanut sauce – Heat oil in a pan .
4. Put chopped onions into it, fry it for 2 minutes and then add ginger garlic paste to it.
5. Then add brown sugar, peanut paste, honey, lemon juice and 4 tbsp of water.
6. Let it cook for 5 minutes. Then add finely chopped red chillies and salt.
7. Now to make the satay- Put oil in a grilled pan as it warms up, take the marinated baby corns, put it into the sticks and turn them accordingly to be cooked.
8. Now put cucumber and onions in a satay stick. Serve the satay with peanut sauce and onion cucumber in the sticks.
Enjoy the new recipe with a twinkle in everyone's eye.