Yummy Bread Dosa For Your Darling!
Snacks are every foodie’s ultimate favourite. This is a type of snack that can be served at the breakfast, as a starter or simply as a snack too. Healthy snacking is the best way to satisfy your munchies without the worry of too many added calories.This is a healthy snack that is rich in carbohydrates, proteins and iron.
Ingredients: White bread slices: 10 slices, Rice flour 1 teaspoon, Semolina (rawa/suji) 1/2 cup, Yogurt whisked 2 teaspoon, Salt to taste, Onion, chopped 1 medium, Oil 2 tablespoons, Mustard seeds 1 teaspoon, Split black gram skinless (dhuli urad dal) 2 teaspoons, Ginger chopped 1/2 inch pieces, Curry leaves: chopped 2-3.
- Trim the edges of the bread slices. Soak the slices in sufficient water for two to three minutes. Add semolina, rice flour, salt and sufficient water to make a thin paste. Squeeze out excess water from the soaked bread and lightly crumble them with your hands.
- Add it to the paste along with whisked yogurt. Blend the mixture. Transfer to a clean bowl and adjust the consistency.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, dhuli urad dal, curry leaves, chopped ginger and onion. Stir it until onions turn lightly browned. Set aside to cool.
- Heat the dosa tawa. Put some oil on it and wipe with a clean wet cloth. Add the tempering to the paste and mix well. Pour a ladleful of the paste onto the hot tawa and spread.
- Pour a little oil on top and sides and cook for two to three minutes. Turn and cook the other side similarly.