Yummy Carrot Sticks
Carrot is a good source of potassium, vitamins B6, copper, folic acid, and magnesium. It also contains fiber, vitamin K and minerals. This root vegetable provides your little champ with complete nutrients that is required for his body.
1 cup maida, 2 tsb parmesan cheese, 1/2 tsb baking powder, 1/2 tsb salt, 1/2 cup grated carrot, 2 tsb vegetable oil
1. Take a large bowl add maida, cheese, baking powder, and salt. Mix these ingredients thoroughly.
2. Preheat your oven at 400 degrees.
3. Add grated carrot in the dry mixture and mix it well using your hand, coat all carrot sticks properly.
4. Now, add oil slowly to the mixture and mix it. Let the flour mixture absorb the oil. Make a dough out of the mixture, keep it aside for 2 minutes.
5. Then, flatten it on a parchment paper with help of a rolling pin, make it ½ an inch thick. Now take a knife and cut it 2 inches long.
6. Separate all sticks and place it in a baking tray, bake it for 15-20 minutes in the oven.
Let the dish cool down to room temperature, your carrot sticks are ready to be served!
Note: You also can make this snack with potato, raw banana, shredded leafy vegetables.