Yummy Coconut Pops
These super soft colorful pops are irresistible to your kiddo. These less messy, finger food is quick to prepare. Coconut is good a source of dietary fiber and several micro nutrients as manganese, copper and selenium etc. Condense milk is full of calcium, fat and protein. It will be a nutritious snack to him.
Ingredients: 2 cups desiccated coconut, 1/2 cup condensed milk , different colored squashes (pink color from rose squash, yellow from mango squash, green from khus khus syrup, maroon from black current squash)
1. Roast coconut dry on low flame for about 1 minute.
2. Add condensed milk and mix well.
3. Then, divide the mixture in 5 parts and add different squashes to it.
4. Mix well and shape them round.
5. Lastly, roll in some coconut then insert skewers and place them on a silver foil .
6. Continue the same process for all pops. Then refrigerate them over night.
Now they are ready to be served to your kid!
Note: If the mixture becomes a bit loose after adding squash, add some more coconut to balance it. To get more vibrant colors, add food colors to it. Instead of squash, fresh fruit juice can be used. Keep flame the lowest while roasting coconut.