Yummy Mini Banana Splits!
Bananas contains very high level of iron and you can bring the same old boring banana with a new twist as a dessert. Banana contributes to the growth and it is very high on vitamins.
12 pieces pineapple, 1 banana cut into bite-sized pieces (make sure your bananas are not too ripe), 6 medium sized strawberries (cut in half), 2.5 oz dark chocolate, 1 tsp coconut oil, chopped nuts.
1. Cut fruits and assemble into stacks. Press a popsicle stick through the fruit and freeze until solid.
2. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper, melt the chocolate along with the coconut oil in the microwave, stirring frequently to prevent burning. Once completely melted, remove the frozen fruit from the freezer.
3. Dip the fruit in the chocolate, let the excess drip off and then place on the sheet to harden.
4. If desired, dip the chocolate covered side immediately in chopped chopped nuts before placing them on the sheet to harden.
5. Once the chocolate is completely hardened , remove from the sheet and place in an airtight container to store in the freezer until ready to serve.
And your treat is ready!