Yummy Mouthwatering Soya Cutlet
Soya is highly rich in protein. It also contains vitamin B, Omega-3 fatty acids, calcium and iron and is a perfect health booster. In fact, for those who are suffering with obesity this is best snack one could ask for.
Ingredients: Soya nuggets -2 cups, Fresh corn(boiled ) /peanuts or chana dal (roasted)-1/2 cup, Oil -2tsb, Ginger-1inch chopped (as per your child taste), Green chilly -2 (chopped), Onion medium-1(chopped), Salt as per taste, Garam masala-1/4 tsb, Fresh Coriander-1tsb chopped, Cumin powder-1/2tsb, Coriander powder-1/2 tsb, Corn flour as required for binding.
1. Soak Soya nuggets in salty warm water.
2. When nuggets increase their size on soaking, remove them from water and squeeze the nuggets properly. Keep it aside.
3. Heat the oil in a non stick pan. Add ginger and green chilies in it. Sauté it for few minutes before adding onions. Sauté it for some more time.
4. Take the grinder jar and add soaked soya nuggets, boiled corn, salt, garam masala, fresh coriander, cumin and coriander powder, and onion-ginger-chilly mixture. Make it a fine paste.
5. Transfer it in a large bowl and mix corn flour in the mixture. It should be in binding constancy.
6. Heat the non -stick pan or tawa and make medium sized patties.
7. Drizzle some oil on tawa and grill it till the cutlet turns golden-brown color.
Serve it hot to your loved one as a snack with mint chutney or tomato ketchup.