Yummy Pineapple Sandwiches
Do you love the store bought jam and want it with every meal? You know the preservatives and unnecessary sugar is harmful. Try this yummy pineapple and cottage cheese sandwich that will make tummy and mummy, both happy!
Ingredients: 2 cups pineapple finely chopped, ¼ cup grated cottage cheese, 1 tbsp fresh cream, powdered sugar, a pinch of cinnamon powder, whole wheat bread slices.
1. Take pineapple, grated cottage cheese and fresh cream.
2. Add powdered sugar to taste and a pinch of cinnamon powder.
3. Mix in a blender to form a smooth paste.
4. Spread on a whole wheat bread slice and make a sandwich.
5. Cut the sides and discard.
6. Serve fresh with.
You can have it with bread, paratha, or even roti. Try this interesting and extremely healthy spread today