Yummy Pineapple Smoothie
Pineapples are high in vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin C. It is also rich in fiber, helps build immunity and prevents constipation. Here is a recipe for Pineapple Smoothie that has no added sugar or fat.
Ingredients: 2 cups pineapple freshly chopped, 1 large ripe banana, ½ inch ginger and few ice cubes.
1. Take pineapple. Make sure that the skin and core of the pineapple have been removed completely.
2. Put in a blender and add banana.
3. Add ginger and few ice cubes.
4. Blend well and pour into glasses.
5. Drop in a straw and serve.
Serve it immediately!