Yummy Potato Wedges!
Potato wedges are one of those recipes that are loved by all. This recipe is a baked version of potato wedges, so it is yummy as well as healthy. Moreover, the lingering flavor of the herbs along with garlic and butter makes this recipe more tongue soothing. And these are also rich in carbohydrates, calcium and potassium.
Ingredients: 3- 4 raw potatoes, 4 tbsp of grated cheese, 1 tbsp of olive oil, 2tbsp of melted butter, 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic, Black Pepper according to taste, Salt according to taste, Herbs of your choice as rosemary and oregano
1. Cut the raw unpeeled potatoes into wedges and soak them in water for few minutes.
2. Take the potato wedges out of the water and let it dry a bit.
3. After that cover the potato wedges with the herb mixture, salt, pepper and olive oil properly.
4. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
5. Sprinkle a little oil on the tray and place the potato wedges on the baking tray.
6. Place the tray in the oven and cook it for almost 20 minutes, turning it once in between.
7. When the wedges are golden brown take the tray out.
8. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the potato wedges and place the tray again in the oven for at least one minute so that the cheese can be melted.
Repeat the above-said steps to bake more potato wedges. Serve it hot.