Yummy Sprouts Fritters
Sprouts have enormous health benefits. It has the ability to improve the digestive system, boost the metabolism, prevent anemia, boost skin health, improve vision, strengthen the immune system and many more. But generally it seems very tasteless to your kid, so here is a recipe through which you can feed sprouts to your kid very easily.
Ingredients: 2 cups green moong & chana sprouts,1 green chilli, 1" ginger, 1 big onion, 1 capsicum, 1 small carrot, 2 tbsp gram flour, salt, red chilli powder & chat masala as per taste, vegetable oil to fry
1. Grind moong and chana sprouts to a coarse paste by adding some water.
2. Cut onion, green chilli (can be avoided), ginger, capsicum and carrot.
3. Mix the sprout paste, vegetables and all the dry spices.
4. Prepare a batter of dropping consistency.
5. Take a wok, heat oil on high flame then simmer it.
6. Drop fritters one by one in oil and fry on medium flame till it turns crunchy and brown.
7. Serve hot with green chutney or tomato sauce.
Note: To make sprouts, soak moong and chana in enough water over night. Next morning wash and strain it. Then put it in casserole and put a lid, check after 24 hours, you notice sprouts are coming out, wait for another 12 hours to start with the dish.