Yummy Sweet Corn Toast
Sweet corn is an all time favourite veggie loaded with fibre and carbohydrates. This sweet corn toast is easy to make and an instant hit!
Ingredients: 4 tbsp sweet corn, salt, pepper, oregano (optional), 1 tbsp butter, 4 slices of whole wheat bread, shredded parmesan cheese, tomato ketchup.
1. Boil sweet corn. Drain and add salt, pepper, oregano, and butter. Mix well.
2. Take slices of whole wheat bread.
3. Apply butter on one side and top it with the sweet corn mix.
4. Sprinkle shredded parmesan cheese.
5. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 220 degrees for 7 minutes.
6. Cut into triangles and dot it with ketchup.
Try this tasty, easy, and healthy snack today!!!! Serve with a glass of milk to make it a wholesome and complete meal.