Yummy Vegetable Loaded Cheesy Corn Cutlets
Corn is full of fibre and adding vegetables to it makes it a perfect combination. For this cheesy corn cutlets, grate vegetables instead of boiling them. This way you can easily relish the corn and consume veggies without a fuss.
Ingredients: 1 tbsp butter, ¼ cup grated sweet corn, ¼ cup grated carrot, ¼ cup grated cabbage, 1 tsp grated garlic, ¼ cup boiled mashed potato, 2 tbsp grated cheese, 1 tbsp oil and salt.
1. Heat butter in a pan.
2. Add sweet corn, carrot, and cabbage.
3. Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Cool the mixture and add mashed potato, cheese, and salt.
5. Mix and morph into cutlets.
6. Shallow fry on both sides in oil. Serve with ketchup.