Yummy Wheat Veggies Rolls For Your Child!
Healthy wheat Roll with minimum oil & fresh veggies, a delicious layer of gram flour inside- It's going to be a delight for your little one! Rolls make for the easiest on-the go. If you are looking for an easy lunchbox recipe or just something to kill mid meal cravings of your child, here is the recipe with full of fibre, iron, calcium, vitamin B and folic acid.
Ingredients: Wheat dough, 3 tbsp gram flour, 1/4 tsp ajwain, 1/4 tsp chilli powder, salt to taste, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 onion sliced, 1 tomato chopped, 1 tbsp coriander leaves, 2 tbsp capsicum chopped, 2 tbsp chopped paneer, 1 green chilli chopped, 1 tsp tomato sauce, 1/2 tsp chilli sauce, 1 tsp oil
1) Mix gram flour with chilli powder, salt, ajwain & water and make a thick paste.
2) In another bowl mix onion, green chilli, tomato, coriander leaves, paneer, lemon juice & salt together.
3) Roll the dough like a chapatti, roast it on low flame on a non stick tava when done from one side spread the gram flour paste on it evenly.
4) Roast it from both side with some oil when done off the flame.
5) Spread tomato & chilli sauce on the chapati & stuff it with some filling.
6) Roll it & enjoy with fresh chutney.
The wheat veggie roll is ready for your little one! You can add some amla chutney in the filling to make it tastier.