Yummy Yum Bhaturu
Looking for a variation on the common roti and paratha to serve your little one? Try serving him some delicious Bhaturu. The apricot seeds in this flat bread are rich in valuable calories as well as Vitamin E.
Ingredients: 10 Khumani seeds / Apricot seeds, 1/2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds, powdered, Wheat flour- 2 cups, yeast- ½ teaspoon, 1/2 cup Coriander leaves, chopped, 2 Onion, diced, Garlic chopped- 1 teaspoon, 1 teaspoon Garam Masala, 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon Salt
1. Make wheat dough with yeast and rest it overnight.
2. Grind all other ingredients with a little water.
3. Take a small ball of dough. Make a circular shape. Place 1 tsp stuffing in the centre. Cover with dough again.
4. Roll the stuffed dough to make circular shapes.
5. Heat over skillet / tawa. Cook on both sides. Serve hot with yogurt or chutney.
The recipe looks good, doesn’t it? Trust us, it tastes even better!