A Tasty And Healthy Apple Halwa
If you’re looking for a healthy dish that satisfies your sweet tooth, look no further and try this Apple Halwa today!
Ingredients: 1 cup apple, 1 cup milk, 1 tsp warm ghee, some saffron strands, ½ cup sugar and 2 tsp milk powder.
1. Peel and grate apple and add milk to it.
2. In a pan, pour the apple milk mixture into ghee.
3. Add some saffron strands and boil till the mixture dries up. Keep stirring.
4. Add sugar and milk powder. Mix well.
5. Cook till halwa leaves the sides of the pan.
6. Serve at room temperature.
You can add more milk to keep the consistency a little runny if you prefer it that way.