A Tasty Recipe With Idlis - Curd Idlis
Adding curd to idlis makes it calcium rich, soft, and tasty. Try these curd Idlis for lunch today and watch your kid enjoy this healthy delicacy.
Ingredients: 25 mini idlis, 4 cups curd, 1 cup milk, salt, sugar, 1 tbsp oil and add ¼ tsp mustard seeds, ½ tsp urad dal, few curry leaves, 2 red chillies, a pinch of asafoetida, 1 tbsp cashew nuts, 2 tbsp grated coconut, 2 tbsp grated carrot.
1. Make 25 mini idlis, or a normal idli into quarters. Deep fry the idlis.
2. Take curd and add milk to it. Add salt and sugar to taste and mix well.
3. For tempering: Heat oil and add mustard seeds, urad dal, few curry leaves, red chillies and a pinch of asafoetida.
4. Pour the tempering over curd and mix.
5. Grind together cashew nuts and grated coconut. Add to the curd and mix in the fried idlis. Remove the red chillis.
6. Add carrot and serve.