Aaddu KI Sabji
Did you know that peaches can make a great ingredient for a sweet and zingy dip? We have just the appropriate recipe for you! Peaches are very low in calories and are a good source of Vitamin A & C, Niacin and Potassium, making it an ideal food for you.
Ingredients: Peaches- 2, Garlic paste- ¼ tsp, Turmeric powder- a pinch, Black pepper- a pinch, Omum seeds- ½ tsp, Cumin seeds- ½ tsp, Coriander seeds, ½ tsp, Mustard oil- 1 tsp, Ginger paste- ¼ tsp, Salt- to taste
1. Put peaches in boiling water for sometime after tying in muslin cloth.
2. Cool and remove the peels and seeds. Mash the peaches.
3. Heat mustard oil in pan and add coriander seeds, cumin seeds, omum seeds, black pepper, turmeric powder, garlic paste and ginger paste. Fry till brown.
4. Now add the mashed peaches. Add salt to taste.
5. Cook on slow flame for 4-5 minutes and serve.
Isn’t it a unique dish? Serve this today and relish it!