All Time Favorite - Almond Chocolate Muffins
Made with a mixture of whole wheat and refined flour, these muffins are wholesome and yummy with the goodness of Almonds. This is an anytime hit as a snack too.
Ingredients: ¾ cup of whole wheat flour, ¾ cup refined flour, ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder, ¼ cup powdered almonds, ½ tsp salt, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 egg, 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 cup milk, 150 gm of melted butter, 3 tbsp chopped raisins.
1. Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees.
2. Sieve together whole wheat flour, refined flour, and unsweetened cocoa powder.
3. Remove all lumps and add powdered almonds. Mix well.
4. Add salt and baking powder. Mix and keep aside.
5. In a separate bowl beat 1 egg with powdered sugar.
6. Add milk and whip well. Add butter and continue whipping to form a smooth paste.
7. Now add the flour-mix to the beaten egg and mix well.
8. Add raisins and mix again.
9. Grease 12 muffin moulds and pour the batter.
10. Bake these muffins at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
Try it today and fall in love with these yummy Choco-Almond muffins!.