Want to learn a wonderful potato curry recipe? Potatoes are a great food as they are packed with Vitamin C and minerals.
Ingredients: Potatoes – 3 medium, Tomato – 1, Ginger – 1 inch, finely chopped, Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp, Cumin powder – 1 tsp, Fennel powder – 1 tsp, Coriander powder – 1 tsp, Dry mango powder – 1 tsp, Garam masala powder – 1 tsp, Hing – ½ tsp, Water – 1.5 cups of water, Oil – 1 tbsp, Salt to taste
1. Boil the potatoes, peel, crumble and keep aside.
2. Heat oil on a very low flame; add the spice powder – Cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, fennel powder, asafetida, Amchur powder, ginger. Stir quickly so that they don’t burn.
3. Add chopped tomatoes and saute till they soften.
4. Add the crumbled potatoes, salt and saute for a minute. Add water and simmer for about 10 minutes so that the curry thickens slightly.
5. Finally add chopped coriander leaves, methi powder and garam masala powder. Serve with rotis or plain rice.
A delectable and comforting recipe. Make it today!