Apple And Banana Frozen Ices
Are you struggling to make your kiddo eat fruits? Go ahead and make him some yummy frozen delights with apples and bananas! Apples are packed with iron and Vitamin C, and bananas are a great source of potassium and other valuable nutrients.
Ingredients: For The Stewed Apples: 1 cup chopped apples, 2 tbsp sugar, 1 tsp lemon juice. Other Ingredients: 1/4 cup chopped bananas, 1/4 cup curds, 1 tbsp sugar, 1/4 tsp lemon juice
1. For the stewed apples, mix all the ingredients with 2 tablespoons of water in a deep pan, and cook till all the moisture evaporates and apples become soft and light brown in colour. Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
2. Combine the stewed apples, bananas, curds and sugar and blend into a smooth mixture in a blender.
3. Add the lemon juice and mix well.
4. Pour into plastic ice-cube moulds and freeze for 6 to 8 hours till firm.
5. Unmold and serve immediately.
Fruit in the form of ice cream... wow! Make these cool delights pronto!