Apple and Plum Crumble
Apple and Plum Crumble is a soothing recipe. You need not have to worry about its health benefits as the presence of apple adds Vitamin C, potassium and dietary fiber. Moreover, plum is also used that is rich in iron and calcium. This dish can be served either during breakfast or lunch time.
Ingredients: 6 large plums, 2 Bramley apples, 50g light brown soft, 1 tsp ground cinnamon, finely grated lemon zest, 175g plain flour, 125g butter, 50g rolled oats, 75g demerara sugar.
1. You need to preheat the oven to 200 degree C. Halve and de-stone the plums, to roughly chop and place it in a large pan. Peel the apples and roughly chop and add it to the same pan. Add sugar.
2. To this add lemon zest, cinnamon and 5 tbsp water. Cover and heat for about 5 min.
3. Take a serving dish and empty the fruits. Set aside.
4. In order to prepare the topping, you need to put the flour in a bowl and rub the butter using your fingers. Mix in the oats and demerara sugar. Once this is done, scatter the topping over the fruit.
5. Bake for 25-30 min until it turns golden.
You would be excited after taking a single bite. Try now!