Apple Honey Pancake
Looking for a pancake recipe that’s delicious as well as healthy? Try out this special Apple Honey pancake recipe full of the goodness of Iron and Vitamin C.
Ingredients: 1/2 cup grated apples, 1/2 tbsp honey, 1/4 cup flour, 1 tbsp melted butter, 2 tbsp condensed milk, 1/2 tbsp castor sugar, 1/2 tsp fruit salt, melted butter for greasing and cooking
1. Take the apples, honey, flour, melted butter, condensed milk, castor sugar and 2½ tbsp of water in a vessel and mix thoroughly to make a smooth batter making sure that no lumps remain.
2. Add the fruit salt and mix gently.
3. Grease a non-stick pan using a little butter. Pour in 1 tbsp of batter and spread it lightly.
4. Cook using a little butter, till they turn crisp and golden brown on both sides.
5. Serve immediately drizzled with honey.
A great dish that makes a filling breakfast or a healthy snack. So serve some up today!