Baked Pasta Muffins
Baked Pasta Muffin is a wonderful side dish which you can serve during lunch time. It offers a smooth taste. Cheese is one of the prime ingredients which offer Vitamin B-12, Vitamin B-6, protein and magnesium. Moreover, pasta acts as a rich source of carbohydrates and sodium which is quite beneficial for the human body.
Ingredients: ½ cup macaroni pasta, ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese, ½ cup crumbled cornflakes, 2-3 tbsp olive oil, 1 ½ tbsp finely chopped mint, pepper powder and salt.
1. You need to first cook the pasta. Rinse and drain it.
2. Now, mix the grated cheese and cooled pasta.
3. Chop the veggies and to it add pepper and salt.
4. Take muffin tins and grease them. To the tins add pasta cheese mix.
5. Add the veggies and later the cheese.
6. Now, add cornflakes evenly.
7. Drop some olive oil.
8. Keep the tins in the oven and bake them for 18 mins.
The process is not that complicated and should be tried today!