Baked Tomato Risotto
Baked Tomato Risotto is a classic recipe. The tangy taste as well as nutritious benefits are unmatchable. Bacon is one of the prime ingredients which is rich in Vitamin B-12, Vitamin B-6 and protein. Apart from this, Risotto rice is also used that offers iron, carbohydrates and magnesium. You can serve this recipe preferably during lunch time.
Ingredients: 250g smoked packed bacon, 1 onion, 25g butter, 300g risotto rice, 150g cherry tomatoes, 700ml hot chicken stock, 50g parmesan.
1. Heat the oven to 200C. Fry the bacon pieces in an ovenproof pan for 3-5 mins until they grow crispy. Stir the butter and onion to cook for another 3-4 mins.
2. Tip in the rice and mix it well.
3. Add cherry tomatoes as well as chicken stock. Give the rice a good stir.
4. Cover the content with a tightly fitted lid and bake for 18 mins.
5. Stir in the parmesan and cook it further.
Share the recipe with your friends and family! Try it today.