Banana Wheat Dosa
Banana is loved by most; this is a great source of energy, mineral, fiber, and vitamins. That’s why it’s called a complete fruit. Whole Wheat Banana Sweet Dosa is a great nutrient combination. You can serve it as an evening snacks or at breakfast time. Let’s start a great healthy combo recipe!
Ingredients: Wheat flour-1cup, ripe banana -1, water, oil or ghee -4 tsb, baking powder- a pinch or ¼ tsb, sugar-2tsb, salt-a pinch
1. Take one large bowl to add half cup water and sugar in it, stir it till sugar gets dissolved completely.
2. Take another bowl sieve wheat flour, baking powder and salt together.
3. Now peel a ripe banana and mash it with help of a fork, so no lumps remain. You can use a blender also for pureeing it. Keep it aside.
4. Add this banana puree in sugar water and mix it well.
5. This is the time to add wheat flour mixture in it, add wheat four slowly in 2 or 3 proportions and stir it properly to avoid lumps in the batter.
6. If consistency is very thick you can add more water in it until you get a drop in the consistency. Cover this batter for 20 minutes.
7. After 20 minutes take a good non-stick pan or a tawa, heat it properly and put the flame low, pour your batter on the tawa and spread it evenly. Drizzle some ghee on it and cook it on a low flame till it turns in to a golden brown color.
8. Finish your remaining batter by making dosa the same way. Don’t store this batter for too long, consume it immediately.
Your dosa is ready!