Banana, Wheat, Ragi Paniyaram
This banana, wheat, and ragi paniyaram is the simplest meal you can dish out in no time!
Ingredients: 1/4 cup ragi flour, 1/4 cup wheat flour, 1/4 cup or less sugar, banana, 1/4 cup milk, a pinch of cardamom, a pinch of cooking soda, and oil for cooking.
1. Mix the dry flours together with cardamom powder and cooking soda.
2. In a bowl, mash the banana and add hot milk; ensure there are no lumps. Then add sugar and mix again.
3. Add the flour to mashed banana and mix well. Meanwhile keep the Paniyaram pan to heat.
4. When you are done mixing the flours into the Banana mix, whip it with a spoon to let air into the batter.
5. When the pan is hot, sprinkle drops of oil over it.
6. With a spoon, pour the batter into the moulds and sprinkle oil drops over the top. Cover with a lid.
7. Cook it for 5-6 minutes. Turn over each of it and cook for 2-3 more minutes.
Serve while it is warm with ghee.