Caramel Pecan Ice Cream
Caramel Pecan Ice Cream is a uniquely delicious dessert. You can prepare this dish at home using a few ingredients. The presence of oats is a huge add-on for health benefits which offers magnesium, carbohydrates and iron. Moreover, pecan is a rich source of calcium and Vitamin B-6.
Ingredients: 1-3/4 cup of all-purpose flour, 1 cup quick-cooking oats, 1 cup chopped pecans, 1 cup packed brown sugar, 1 cup butter, ½ cup caramel ice cream topping, 2 quarter vanilla ice cream.
1. You need to take a large bowl and combine the flour along with oats and brown sugar.
2. To this, add butter and mix well. Spread a thin layer in a baking pan. Bake the content for 15 min at 400 degrees. Stir occasionally. Crumble it while warm. Allow it to cool.
3. Next move is to press half of the crumble into 13x9-in. dish.
4. Drizzle some of the caramel sauce and spread the ice cream. Top it with remaining caramel sauce and ofcourse the crumble mixture.
5. Cover it and freeze until it turns firm.
Share the recipe among friends. Try it today!