Cashew Cream Tarts
You require something delicious & healthy to satisfy your craving. Cashew Cream Tarts are quite amazing which can be prepared easily at home. The presence of walnut offers Vitamin B-6, iron, magnesium and calcium. Moreover, oats are also used in the recipe that provides carbohydrates, protein and potassium.
Ingredients: 2 cups raw walnuts, 1 1/3 cups packed pitted dates, ½ quick cooking oats, ½ tsp salt, 2 tbsp water, 1 cup raw cashews, ½ tsp vanilla extract, stevia extract.
1. For making the shell you need to mix walnuts, oats, dates and salt in a food processor. Grind it until small crumbles are formed.
2. Check if the mixture is dry, add 2 tbsp water and continue processing.
3. Now, break off pieces of the dough and press inside one 24 cup or two 12-cup muffin tins. Press it down in the middle so that a cup shape is established.
4. Freeze it for at least 20 min.
5. To prepare the filling you need to blend drained cashews with water, stevia, vanilla and salt. Prepare a smooth mixture by scraping the sides constantly.
6. Now, pop the frozen tart shells out of the tin and fill it with the cream. Refrigerate it for some time.
A super recipe which should be tried right now!