This recipe is quite crunchy and easy to munch. The prime ingredient in cauliflower which offers Vitamin B-6, potassium and Vitamin C is perfect. Moreover, rice flour is also used in the dish which offers carbohydrates and protein in sufficient quantity. This dish can be offered either during lunch or as a snack item in the evening.
Ingredients: 300 gm cauliflower, 2 sprigs of curry leaves, 2 green chilies, 1 ¼ tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 ½ carom seeds, 1 tsp red chili powder, 1 tsp garam masala, 3 tbsp besan, ¼ cup rice flour, salt, turmeric, water and oil
1. You need to add cauliflower florets to salted hot water. Keep it for some time and drain it later.
2. Add the florets to a mixing bowl. To this add ginger garlic paste, green chilies and curry leaves.
3. Sprinkle chili powder, carom seeds and garam masala.
4. Mix it well and add the flours and salt. Add water and coat the gobi well with the flours.
5. Take oil in a pan and heat it up. Fry the content until it turns golden.
6. Drain the pakoras on kitchen tissue.
Use ketchup or chutney for serving. Note the recipe and try it today!