Cheesy Broccoli Bites
You can treat your growing kid with a lovely snack item. Cheesy Broccoli Bites can be easily prepared at home without any hassle. The wonderful taste of cheese also comes with several health benefits. Cheese is a good source of protein, potassium and Vitamin B-12. Moreover, broccoli is also present in the recipe which offers Vitamin C, Vitamin B-6 and Vitamin A.
Ingredients: 2 cup broccoli florets, 2 large egg, ½ tsp salt, ½ cup panko, ½ cup parmesan cheese, 2 tbsp. olive oil.
1. You need to first steam the broccoli.
2. Wait until it gets tender and then add egg, salt parmesan cheese as well as bread crumbs to a food processor.
3. Blend it well and once it is finely prepared keep it aside for 1 min.
4. Now make balls out of the mixture and heat it in a skillet using oil. Flatten it using a spatula.
5. Cook both sides until they turn crispy.
Serve it warm. Make it today to surprise your toddler!