Cheesy Spinach Bites
Cheesy Spinach Bites is a superb dish which is healthy as well as flavorful. You would run to grab a bite out of this recipe. Spinach is a prime ingredient which offers Vitamin A, potassium, iron and Vitamin B-6. Moreover, eggs are also used in the rice which adds calcium, protein and Vitamin B-12. This side dish can be served preferably in the evening.
Ingredients: 1 cooking spray, 1 tbsp. olive oil, 1 medium onion, 2 large eggs, 2 garlic cloves, 1 cup cottage cheese, ½ cup mozzarella cheese, ½ cup parmesan cheese, 4 cup spinach, ¼ tsp. salt and 4 medium orange.
1. You need to first preheat the oven at 375 degrees. Now, dice onion and mince garlic.
2. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Keep it aside.
3. Now, heat oil in a pan to cook onions and garlic. Let the content caramelize.
4. Whisk the eggs in a bowl.
5. To this add cottage cheese, mozzarella, spinach, onion/garlic mixture and parmesan cheese. Pulse the content well.
6. Now, pour this mixture in the prepared muffin tin. Bake it for at least 20-25 minutes.
7. Serve it with orange wedges.
It is an interesting recipe which can shared among family & friends. Try making it now!