Chicken and Vegetable Curry
You might have been told often that by adding a variety of dishes to your meals, you can consume ample nutrients and vitamin B-6, Iron as well. This chicken and vegetable curry is perfect for a variety.
Ingredients: 175 gram fine green beans, 1 chicken breast, ½ small onion, 1 clove of garlic, 1 tsp. vegetable oil, ½ medium sweet potato, ¼ butternut squash, 1 small potato, 1 tsp. plain flour, ½ tsp. curry paste, 100 ml full cream milk
1. In a pan with boiling water, add beans and let them get tender. Keep aside.
2. To a pan, add the oil, chicken, onion and garlic and heat for 5 minutes. Add the sweet potato, potato and squash. Cook for another 5 minutes.
3. Sprinkle some flour and stir to form a curry paste. Pour cooking water and bring to boil.
4. Add the milk, and the green beans.
5. After cooling the mixture, blend the contents and serve.
Add these healthy ingredients with all your love and make this zesty dish!