Chicken Nuggets is a delicious snack item which is savory and healthy as well. Chicken breast is the prime ingredient which offers most of the required nutrients for growth. It consists of protein, Vitamin B-6, Magnesium, Vitamin B-12 and Iron. Flour is also used in the recipe which offers carbohydrates, dietary fiber and potassium.
Ingredients: 250g chicken breast, ½ cup plain flour, salt, ½ tbsp. pepper powder, ½ tbsp. garam masala, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 egg and ¾ bread crumbs, ½ cup curd.
1. You need to first add the chicken to salted buttermilk and keep it overnight in a refrigerator.
2. The next step is to drain the chicken and later sprinkle spice powder and pepper powder.
3. Add a small amount of salt. Now, add the spice powder and pepper powder to the flour. Stir it well.
4. Beat the egg in a separate bowl and keep it aside.
5. Now, coat the moist chicken in flour and further dip it in the egg mixture.
6. Now, coat the chicken I bread crumbs as well.
7. Allow the pieces to rest for 10 minutes. Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
8. Fry the nuggets in the oil and drain the pieces over kitchen tissue.
The recipe is quite interesting and can be shared with friends and family.