Chicken Pea and Risotto
Chicken and Pea Risotto is a fabulous dish that will offer exquisite flavors. This recipe has a good blend of taste and tenderness. Risotto rice is one of the prime elements of this dish that offer carbohydrates and protein in a sufficient quantity. Green peas make the dish more nutritious with the addition of Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Folate, magnesium, phosphorus, Vitamin A and dietary fiber. This dish is an apt munch-on during lunch/dinner sessions.
Ingredients: 50g Butter, 1 Tbs. Olive oil, 500g Chicken Breast, Leek, 4 cups chicken stock, 1 ½ cups of Arborio Risotto rice, 1 cup Frozen peas, Water.
1. You need to first boil the stock in a covered saucepan.
2. Now, take a heavy-base saucepan and add butter. To this add rice and stir the content for 1 minute.
3. Take 1/3 cup of stock and add it to the rice mixture. Cook the content until the liquid is absorbed. Add more stock until the rice gets tender.
4. In a frying pan cook chicken by adding a little amount of oil. Cook it for 7 minutes and add peas.
5. Transfer the combination to a plate and stir risotto and chopped leak. Let the content rest for 2 minutes. You can season the dish with a little amount of salt.
Try out this dish today!