Chicken rice with carrot and green peas
This dish adds the perfect dash of colour and zest in it for anyone to love it immensely. It even goes very well for the all and making it is really fun.
Ingredients: 2 tsp. olive oil, Chicken breast, 1 Cup cut carrots, 1 cup green beans, Water, 1 ½ cup rice
1. In a roasting pan, add the olive oil and heat the chicken till brown on each side for 7-10 minutes.
2. Add the carrots and green peas for almost 3-5 minutes.
3. Transfer the veggies on a plate.
4. In the same pan, add a dash of oil and add the rice. Bring to boil.
5. In a baking dish, add the rice, chicken and vegetables. Bake until rice have absorbed the liquid.
6. If your kid has problem in eating the veggies and rice this way, you may blend the contents to a finer ratio.
Taste the goodness of your cooking in this healthy dish!