Chinese Vegetable Fried Pasta
You as a parent need to offer interesting recipes so that your little one stays happy during meals. Chinese Vegetable Fried Pasta is a marvelous recipe that will drag your toddler to the table. Pasta acts as a good source of carbohydrates, magnesium and potassium. Also, carrot is one of the prime ingredients which offer vitamin A, calcium, sodium and Vitamin B-6.
Ingredients: 1 ½ cup pasta, 2-3 garlic pods, 2 tbsp. olive oil, 1 tbsp vinegar, 2-3 tbsp sweet chili sauce, 2-3 tbsp light soy sauce, 1 large carrot, 1/3 cup of spring onions chopped, few tbsp. green peaks, ½ cup of bell peppers.
1. You need to mix the sauces along with 2 tbsp water. Keep it aside.
2. Boil water in a pot and add pasta. Cook till al dente.
3. Drain and rinse the pasta and set it aside.
4. Take a pan and heat oil. Add garlic and sauté it for a minute.
5. Take white part of the spring onions and fry for a minute.
6. Take all the veggies and add it to the pan. Sprinkle some salt and cook it on medium heat.
7. Now, add green parts of the spring onion.
8. The final step is to add pasta and pour the sauces. Fry until the pasta warms.
This is a superb recipe which can be shared among friends and family. Try now!