Chocolate Banana Cake
Mothers like you should surprise their growing kids with yummy dishes which can be easily prepared at home. Chocolate Banana Cake is an excellent option which is made using healthy ingredients. Banana is a superb source of carbohydrates, protein, Vitamin B-6 and Vitamin C. Moreover, eggs are also present in the dish which offers iron, Vitamin D, Vitamin A and Vitamin B-12.
Ingredients: 100 ml sunflower oil, 175g caster sugar, self-raising flour, ½ tbsp. bicarbonate of soda, 4 tbsp. cocoa powder, 100g choco chips, 175g ripe bananas, 50ml milk and 3 medium eggs, milk chocolate and soured cream.
1. You need to first preheat the oven at 160 C. Take a bowl and mix cocoa, chocolate, flour, sugar and bicarb.
2. The next step is to mash the bananas and stir after adding whole eggs in addition with 2 yolks. Quickly mix the content and add it to the greased loaf tin.
3. Bake it for 10-15 mins.
4. Allow the tin to cool when you take it out.
5. For preparing the icing you need to melt the chocolate and soured cream in a heatproof bowl kept over a pan of slightly simmering water. Cool it in the fridge until it grows spreadable.
6. Take out the cake from the tin and swirl the icing over it.
Try out this marvelous recipe today itself!