Chocolate Mug Cake
Chocolate Mug Cake is a classic sweet dish recipe. This can be prepared at home without much hassle. The presence of milk makes this dish rich in calcium, iron and protein and Vitamin B-12. Choco chips are present in the recipe that offers magnesium, carbohydrates and potassium. The perfect time to serve this cake is right after dinner.
Ingredients: 1 coffee mug, 4 tbsp cake flour, 4 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp cocoa, 1 egg, 3 tbsp milk, oil, small splash of vanilla, 3 tbsp chocolate chips and 1 tbsp peanut butter.
1. You need to add all the dry ingredients in a mug. Mix them well.
2. Now, add egg and mix further.
3. To the mug add milk, vanilla and oil. Stir the content well.
4. The next step is to add chocolate chips if needed. Drop in a small amount of peanut butter in the center.
5. Place the mug in the microwave and cook for at three minutes placed at 1000 watts.
Try this recipe today!