Cilantro Peanut Pesto Pasta
Cilantro Peanut Pesto Pasta is a special homemade recipe. It is a flavorful recipe and with peanut being a rich source of calcium, iron and Vitamin B-6. On the other hand, pasta offers carbohydrates, magnesium and sodium.
Ingredients: 160-180 gm spaghetti, 1 cup fresh cilantro, 1 large medium garlic cloves, 2-3 hot green chilies, ¼ cumin, 1 tbsp sugar, lemon juice, salt, ¼ cup peanuts and olive oil.
1. The first step is to roast the peanuts and wait until they turn golden.
2. Add slit garlic and roast it for few seconds. Set it aside and remove the skin of the peanuts.
3. The next move is to cook the spaghetti as per the instructions offered on the pack. Drain, rinse and again drain. Keep aside.
4. Now, pulse peanuts coarsely and keep ¼ separately.
5. Add garlic, cumin, coriander leaves and green chilies to the same container. Pulse it coarsely till a paste is formed. This is your pesto.
6. Take a large bowl and to it add oil along with lemon juice and pesto.
7. Next step is to add spaghetti and toss it well.
8. Garnish the content with cilantro and peanuts.
Try the recipe today and bring a smile on everyone's face.