Crockpot Creamy Mushroom Soup
Crockpot Creamy Mushroom is a marvelous recipe that would be happily savored. This dish is delicious and counts healthy. The presence of mushroom offers Vitamin B-6, potassium and Vitamin C. Moreover, carrots are also used in the recipe which are rich in Vitamin A, carbohydrates and dietary fiber.
Ingredients: 1 tbsp. butter, 4 cup sliced mushrooms, 2 medium carrots, 1 clove, 1 medium onion, ½ cup wild rice, 6 cup chicken broth, ¼ cup whipping cream, ½ cup milk, 2 tbsp. flour, 1/8 tsp. salt, 1/8 tsp. black pepper.
1. The first step is to place the butter inside the crockpot and heat it up.
2. Now, chop all the veggies and add them to the cooker. Put the lid and allow the veggies to wilt.
3. After 30 mins you need to add rice and chicken broth. Place the lid back and cook for 3-4 hours.
4. Make sure you add cream 30 mins before you plan to savor.
5. Next move is to whisk the flour and cold milk to add it to the slow cooker.
6. Cook for 30 mins and season using salt & pepper.
It is a fabulous recipe which can be shared among friends and family. Try it now!