Delectable Kachnar Kali Ki Sabji
We have just the recipe for you! Kachnar kali or kachnar buds are rich in various minerals and Vitamin C. They also aid in digestion.
Ingredients: Kachnar kali (buds) 250 g, methi (fenugreek) seeds- ½ tsp, Onion 1 medium, Garlic 2 cloves, Ginger ½ inch piece, Dhania Powder 1 & ½ tsp, Haldi Powder ½ tsp, Rice Powder 1 & ½ tbsp, Oil 4 tsp, Garam Masala pinch, Salt to taste
1. Boil buds for five minutes till tender.
2. Grind onion, garlic and ginger to make a paste.
3. Put oil in karahi , add methi seeds and the paste and fry till light brown.
4. Add all the dry masala (dhania, haldi, and salt) till masala leaves oil.
5. Add boiled buds, mix in masala and cover for 2 minutes on slow fire.
6. Remove the lid and add rice powder and fry for another 5- 10 minutes. Sprinkle Garam masala and serve with roti/ paratha.
You will surely not face any complaints when you serve this delectable dish, so hurry up and make it today!