Delicious Chicken Soup
Chicken is the best source of protein, vitamin B-3 and B-6. It provides you with vital nutrients which helps in development and immunity. Carrot is rich in beta-carotene, vitamin K, potassium and antioxidants, it boosts up the nutritional value. This soup will satisfy your hunger.
Ingredients: ½ cup chicken breast, 1 onion chopped, 1 carrot chopped, a pinch of dried thyme, 2 cups of water, 1 garlic clove, 1 tbsp butter.
1. Take a small cooker on the gas top, heat it up and add butter in it.
2. Put all chopped onions in it and saute till it gets soft.
3. Add carrot and chicken in it and saute for 2 minutes.
4. Now add garlic, thyme and water in it and bring it to a boil.
5. Close the cooker with a lid and allow it to cook 4 to 5 minutes on medium flame.
6. After 5 minutes switch off the gas and allow the to cooker to cool down, open the lid and blend it in a blender so that you get clear, fine consistency soup. Strain it with the help of a strainer.
Serve little warm and love this dish.
Note: You can add more veggies according to your preference. But make sure it does not dominate the chicken flavor.