Here is a sweet version of a greatly loved dish, Taco. The presence of butter makes this dish rich in sodium, Vitamin A, Vitamin D and Vitamin B-12. Moreover, cornflakes are also used which add iron, Vitamin B-6, and carbohydrates.
Ingredients to make Dessert Taco:
3 tbsp butter, 6 cups cornflakes, chocolate ice cream, diced strawberries, chocolate puffed rice cereal, whipped cream, green coconut, and chocolate candies
Steps to make Dessert Taco:
1. You need to first cut six 4-inch circles from parchment paper. Now, prop up an oven rack on the counter, using beans or vegetable cans.
2. Melt the butter in a large pot. Add cornflakes and pour the mixture in the baking sheet.
3. Now, use the parchment circles to cut the corn treats into circles with the help of a paring knife. Next, mold the circles into a taco shape.
4. Place the tacos, parchment down, into the oven rack. Allow the tacos to set up for 5-10 min until they turn crispy.
5. Now, fill them with ice cream and rice cereal. Freeze the content.
6. You can top the tacos with green coconut and candies.
Impress your family and friends with this novelty dish!