Easy Chicken Casserole
This dish combines the nutritional goodness of chicken and vegetables. It offers essential vitamins and minerals such as potassium, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, folate, dietary fiber, potassium, amino acids, protein, zinc, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and calcium. Also, need we tell you how uniquely delicious this will turn out to be?
Ingredients: 2 tbsp. vegetable oil, 125 gm skinless chicken breast fillet sliced, 1 potato chopped, 1 carrot sliced, 1 piece pumpkin peeled and chopped, 1 stalk celery chopped, 1 tomato chopped, 1 garlic clove crushed, 1 tsp sage chopped, 1 tbsp. tomato paste, 2 tbsp. chopped parsley, 1 cup chicken stock.
1. Preheat the oven at 180oC.
2. Heat a little oil in a pan and add the chopped potatoes, carrots, pumpkins and chicken in it. Saute till everything turns golden.
3. Next, add the tomatoes, celery, crushed garlic, chopped sage, tomato paste, chopped parsley and stock and mix well.
4. Transfer all the ingredients into a casserole dish, cover and bake for an hour.
5. Mash all the ingredients before serving it your baby.
Prepare this filling and nutritious meal today!