Egg-less Wheat Paneer Crackers
Looking for unique ways to add paneer in daily diet? Then try these delicious and healthy wheat and paneer crackers!
Ingredients: ¾ cup whole wheat flour, 1/8 tsp baking powder, 50 gms salted butter, a pinch of salt, ¾ cup crumbled paneer.
1. Mix whole wheat flour with baking powder. Keep aside.
2. Take salted butter, add a pinch of salt and whisk well.
3. Add crumbled paneer and mix to make a smooth batter.
4. Add in the flour and mix well to form a stiff dough.
5. Take a small ball of the dough and flatten it into thin circles in your palm. Take a fork and pierce the cracker in different places.
6. Place the crackers in a baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 170 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
7. Let them cool and then store in air-tight containers.
Bake these Wheat Paneer Crackers today and use them as anytime finger food.