Eggless Vanilla Ice Cream
Ice creams are a perfect summer treat. You can surprise by making homemade Eggless Vanilla Ice Cream without facing any difficulty. Whole milk is part of the recipe which makes it rich in protein, Vitamin B-12 and magnesium. Apart from this, the presence of heavy cream adds Vitamin D and Vitamin A is sufficient quantity.
Ingredients: 1 cup whole milk, 2 cups heavy cream, ¾ granulated sugar, pinch of salt, 1 tbsp. vanilla extract.
1. Take a bowl to mix sugar, milk and salt. Whisk the content until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Now, add heavy cream and stir it well.
3. The next step is to add vanilla extract.
4. Whisk the mixture until everything is combined.
5. Use a plastic wrap to cover the bowl. Refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours.
6. Take out the content and pour it to the ice cream maker.
The result is quite tasty and smooth. Try the recipe now!