Fish Pie is a marvelous recipe. Fish is indeed a prime source of low-fat high quality protein that directly helps in the development of the human brain. You would also acquire Vitamin D, Vitamin B2, calcium, omega-3 fatty acids and phosphorus through this superb food item which is the central element of the concerned recipe. Treat with this exquisite lunch/dinner recipe whenever you crave for something new.
Ingredients: 2 large peeled potatoes, 4 white fish fillets, deboned, 500 ml milk, 100g butter, Frozen peas, Grated cheese, Yogurt.
1. The first step involves boiling the potatoes in unsalted water for about 10 minutes.
2. Now you need to poach the fish by adding it to milk. Also add butter to the content.
3. The next step is to add grated cheese to the milk with constant stirring.
4. Take the vegetables and fry them for some time. When the potatoes are cooked, then mash them and add butter and a small amount of cheese.
5. Now the fish needs to be placed in a dish by adding the milk and cheese mixture.
6. Surround the content with the mashed potato and place the platter in a hot oven for almost 15 min.
This recipe is a blissful delicacy which must be shared among friends and family!