Fruit and Veggie Smoothie Muffin
Fruit and Veggie Smoothie Muffin would be craved by your toddler after he tastes it for the first time. You can prepare this special recipe at home to please your growing child. Spinach is a prime ingredient which offers Calcium, Vitamin C, potassium and Vitamin A. On the other hand, banana offers carbohydrates & Vitamin B-6.
Ingredients: 2 medium banana, 2 cup spinach, 1 cup mango cubes, 1 large egg, ¼ cup coconut oil, ½ cup sugar, 1 ½ cup flour, 1 tsp. baking soda, 1tsp. cinnamon.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Now, the next move is to blend spinach, bananas and mango in a food processor. Make the content smooth and later add oil & egg.
3. Take a medium-sized bowl. Combine sugar, baking powder, flour, cinnamon and salt.
4. Drop the smoothie mixture in the bowl and mix it well.
5. Now, take paper muffin cups kept in a muffin pan.
6. Spoon the prepared batter with ¼ cup scoop. Fill each of the cups so that they are three quarters full.
7. Bake the cups for at least 20-25 mins.
Share the recipe with your friends so that they can also treat their toddlers.