Fruit Kebab for your Baby
Fruit Kebab is an interesting recipe that will surely excite all whenever it is served. The presence of different fruits such as orange, banana and strawberries makes the recipe rich in Vitamin C. Banana is a rich source of Potassium, Saturated Fat, Manganese, Vitamin B6 and dietary fiber that does contribute to growth. Do surprise by offering this easy-to-make recipe for breakfast.
Ingredients: 2 Orange, 4 Bananas, 4 Strawberries, 1-2 Tbs. Orange Juice, Butter, a pinch of Ground Cinnamon.
1. The first step is to peel off the oranges and bananas.
2. Wash the strawberries and cut them into neat cubes.
3. Now, the next step is to place the fruits on different skewers.
4. Heat a sauce pan and add butter. Wait until the butter melts so that you can now add 1-2 Tbs. of orange juice.
5. Grill the fruit kebabs over medium heat and serve them hot.
Try out this recipe today which can also be shared with others.