This is a vibrant recipe full of flavors. You would admire the taste of Fruity Munchy as it consists of a variety of ingredients. Oats is present in the recipe which offers iron, calcium and carbohydrates. Apart from this, the walnuts are also present which offer Vitamin B-6, dietary fiber and protein. This is a healthy homemade food item which will surely make you happy.
Ingredients: 250g rolled oats, butter, 3 tbsp. golden syrup, light brown sugar, honey seeds, 85g walnuts pieces, dried cranberries, 85g sultanas, 50g dried apricots.
1. Gently heat the sugar, butter and golden syrup in a pan. Wait for the sugar and butter to melt.
2. Add the oats, walnuts, raisins, cranberries and honey munchy seeds. Mix them well.
3. Take half of the oaty mixture and mix it into a tin.
4. Scatter the chopped apricots over the top, then top with the remaining oaty mixture.
5. Pack the mix down in a clean manner and smooth with the back of a spoon.
6. Bake it for atleast 35 min at 160 C.
7. Leave it to cool before cutting it into bars.
Try it out. Make it now!